Luxurious and functional, these cabinets have been designed with flexibility in mind. Perfect as a standalone statement for housing your wine and spirits along with their associated glassware or could be equally at home in a living room as a pair of bookshelves.
The focus is the ultra-soft velvet which lines the back of the interior, drawing the eye through the geometric glass panels and into the natural tones and shapes of the warm autumn fabric.
The captivating pattern features soft shades of deep blue and natural tones of oranges to creams which come together with banana leaves overlapping to create a soft stripe on this soft Scion fabric.
The pieces are finished off with new brass legs for a modern twist.
Created by Alice Patience
Height - 109.7cm
Width - 94.5cm
Depth - 30.5cm
- All of our painted pieces are done so using Lick. A low VOC & durable paint. We then apply a top coat for extra protection.
- Fabric applied to the back face of the cabinets is short pile plush velvet for an extra touch of luxury
- The new legs are 201 Stainless Steel & Brass Plated, sourced from Iva Decor Studio.
- Original shelving has been fine sanded & coated in a natural gloss oil.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes and materials that elevate our designs makes them the must have pieces, just as good as new if not better!
- When cleaning your pieces we recommend using a damp cloth or a dry duster.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns.