This 5 drawer dresser is crafted from a combination of Teak wood and natural Indian slate. We focused on letting the raw materials be the main talking point in this design. Brushed brass legs and handles shine against the warm grey and red tones that run through the slate, formed by minerals of volcanic ash and clay.
The dove-tailed drawers are a delight to use with super soft motion and sturdy construction. The top drawer in this dresser is lined with soft Boeme velvet to provide a safe place for your precious items.
The natural materials used lend themselves to any interior, a modern twist in a classic home or a subtle statement in a modern scheme.
Created by Patience & Gough.
Height - 104.4cm
Width - Body - 76cm, Leg to Leg - 87cm
Depth - 45.5cm
- The teak veneer has been smooth sanded and then oiled with teak oil to bring out the natural warm colour of the wood.
- The Indian Slate has been skilfully applied to the front of the drawers and then sealed for protection and durability.
- The Fabric lined top drawer is a soft velvet from Boeme Designs.
- We have restored the original brass hardware to save waste.
- The new legs are 201 Stainless Steel & Brass Plated, sourced from Iva Decor Studio.
- The drawers are dovetailed with a smooth motion.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes and materials that elevate our designs making them the must have pieces, just as good as new if not better!
- To care for this piece we recommend using a natural wood polish or a damp cloth on the teak & just a damp cloth on the slate.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns