The storage that nobody else has.
"Broken Pieces" is the name of the fabric you will find lining the drawers, keeping your belongings safe and scratch-free. Continuing this theme, solid brass has been inlaid into the top drawer and bottom cupboard doors, slicing through the walnut veneer and adding to the theme.
A sophisticated dark blue is sure to add a luxury feel to any room, with the brass detailing bouncing light around your space. A vibrant orange can be found on the interior of the bottom section of this cabinet, mimicking the natural tones of the wood.
This special piece is sure to be the talking point to any room and is a complete one-off.
Created by Oliver Gough
Height - 96.5cm
Width - 104.4cm
Depth - 49.4cm
- All of our painted pieces are done so using Lick. A low VOC & durable paint. We then apply a top coat for extra protection.
- The solid brass inlays have been buffed & polished then skilfully applied to the front of the piece.
- The Fabric lined top drawer is a woven velvet from Chivasso.
- We have restored the original metal hardware to save waste.
- The drawers are dovetailed with a smooth motion.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes and materials that elevate our designs makes them the must have pieces, just as good as new if not better!
- When cleaning your pieces we recommend using a damp cloth or a dry duster.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns.