We have revived this unique carved linen cabinet from what was a somewhat gothic piece into a sophisticated, delicate statement piece.
Using "Cote D'Azur Floral Poppy" linen by Ralph Lauren and its stunning Jacobean floral design complementing the intricate carvings on the piece which are bought to life, with a custom mixed soft pale blue, which has a slight yellow undertone to give it a warmer feel.
Painting the piece in one colour allows this piece to sit comfortably in both contemporary and classic interiors.
This cabinet has ample storage including the original drop-down leaded glass cupboard at the base.
If you would prefer a shelf added to the main area for your specific storage needs, we can do this at no added cost, unless you require a glass one so as not to disturb the fabric panel at the back of the piece, then all we ask for is the cost price of the glass being made.
Created by Patience & Gough
Height - 107cm
Width - 83.3cm
Depth - 48cm
- All of our painted pieces are done so using Lick. A low VOC & durable paint. We then apply a top coat for extra protection.
- The original leaded glass door panel has been restored & cleaned.
- Velvet inlaid linen blend panels have been left raw for added texture. They have been upholstered in a way to prevent fraying.
- We have restored the original solid brass hardware, where we can we try to re-use the hardware to save waste.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes and materials that elevate our designs makes them the must-have pieces, just as good as new if not better!
- When caring for this piece we recommend using a damp cloth, a dry duster & a natural glass cleaner for the leaded panel.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns.