This gorgeous 1920’s little side table is the perfect addition to create restful moments in your home.
Add a calming hue to your bedroom or favourite cosy corner with this sage green, complimented by the famous William Morris fabric, instantly recognizable in a whole new way.
The custom sage green we have mixed is the colour of nature connecting us with the outside world and promotes feelings of positivity.
The earthy tone of the green perfectly complements the delicate design of the William Morris "Willow Broughs" fabric running up the front of the piece, the subtle shades of green on a cream background soften the whole piece. While restoring the beautiful walnut burr features add depth to the piece.
This bedside table features 3 drawers, original cast iron drop handles and beautifully curved cabriole legs.
Created by Alice Patience.
Height - 68.3cm
Width - 44.4cm
Depth - 34.2cm
- All our of painted pieces are done so using Lick. A low VOC & durable paint. We then apply a top coat for extra protection.
- The walnut veneer has been smooth sanded and then sealed with natural wood oil.
- Fabric applied to the front of drawers is a cotton & inlaid as a panel so no fraying will occur.
- Our hardware is the original to the piece & is cast iron.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out to. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes, materials that elevate our designs making them the must have pieces, just as good as new if not better.
- To care for this piece we recomend using a damp cloth or a dry duster & for the wood you can also use a natural wood polish.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns.