Hallways and entryways are the perfect settings to introduce bold colours and vibrancy that lift your mood when entering and exiting your home. Using pops of primary-like colour adds playfulness to your interiors and brings a sense of joy to each space.
Colour is one of the best forms of expression, it’s beautifully neutral or boldly vibrant, we all have our favourite colour so we design our pieces with yours in mind!
Here we have a vibrant green with subtle softness to it, finished with a satin varnish that introduces reflections and a beautiful shine to catch in the light.
The piece itself has been handcrafted from solid oak, this and the hand-turned legs really give this piece an authentic modern farmhouse feel!
For an added joyful detail & it wouldn't be a P&G piece without, we have lined each drawer with a bold geometric linen fabric from the "Harlequin" range.
Created by Alice Patience
Height - 79.6cm
Width - 149.5cm
Depth - 34.5cm
- All of our painted pieces are done so using Lick. A low VOC & durable paint. We then apply a top coat for extra protection.
- Fabric lined drawers using colourful linen featuring a modern pattern.
- Original drop brass handles have been polished & re-freshened.
- The piece itself has been handcrafted out of solid oak.
Condition & Care
- We pride ourselves on the standard of the finish we send our pieces out. Changing the outlook of re-finished furniture with high quality finishes and materials that elevate our designs makes them the must have pieces, just as good as new if not better!
- When cleaning your pieces we recommend using a damp cloth or a dry duster.
Free delivery on orders over £500
For shipping overseas, please see shipping & returns.